Letter to the Editor is designed for persons who, after reading a manuscript, feel strongly about some aspect of that manuscript to provide comments on it. We encourage comments on papers published in Health Behavior and Policy Review as long as they meet the following criterion:
What to include in your letter to the editor?
- As a heading to the letter, provide the following: author (s), paper title, volume, issue, and page numbers you wish to address.
- Provide evidence (facts) for any comments, including praise or criticism.
- Do not attack the person.
- Use professional language.
- Be succinct (300 words or less).
Please provide your comments on the form provided.