Following are a list of articles on the latest edition of the Journal
Volume 6, Number 5, September 2019
- Youth Assets, Neighborhood Factors, and Alcohol Use: A Study of Health Disparities (Open Access)
- E-cigarette Use, Tobacco Product Polyuse, and Motivations for Use among Baltimore Young Adults
- Universal Anxiety Interventions in United States Schools: A Systematic Review
- Total Sugar in Free Breakfasts Served in Virginia Elementary Schools
- School-day Classroom-based Physical Activity and Sedentary Behavior
- Health Policy Considerations in Texas Measles Outbreaks Past and Present
- Adolescent Suicide among Secondary School Students: Correlates of Risks
- Physical Activity Interventions in Diverse US Schools: A Systematic Review
- Physical Education and Physical Activity Policies as Described on California Charter School Websites
- The Role of Medical Tourism in Cancer Screening among Korean Immigrant Women
- Physical Activity and Climate Change: Clear and Present Danger?
Most recent editions of the Journal
- Number 5, September 2019 (Partial Open Access)
- Number 4, July 2019 (Partial Open Access)
- Number 3, May 2019
- Number 2, March 2019
- Number 1, January 2019 (Partial Open Access)
Getting the Most from the Journal
- Access to Full Text: The abstracts and full text of all journal articles from 2014 (volume 1) are available online to view and download. Abstracts may be freely accessed by everyone. Articles are available for download by users and institutions with a current subscription or can be purchased individually.
- To access open access manuscripts which are free to download, tap into the Open Access Catalog tab.
- Register with our publishing partner Ingenta Connect to subscribe to new Journal alerts
- Subscribe to Health Behavior and Policy Review as an individual or institution
- Setup Journal for Individual or Institutional access
- Find out about becoming an author or reviewer
- Any Questions? Review our Frequently Asked Questions or Contact Us
Open Access Articles
List of the most recent Open Access articles available on the Health Behavior and Policy Review journal. For a full list please click here.
- Youth Assets, Neighborhood Factors, and Alcohol Use: A Study of Health Disparities
- Primed for Health: Future Thinking Priming Decreases Delay Discounting
- Relationship between Stress and Healthy Lifestyle Factors of College Students
- Attitudes towards Seasoning Vegetables
- Are Routine Health Examinations Fulfilling their Promise for Prevention?
- Spices and Herbs Increased Vegetable Palatability among Underserved Urban Adolescents
- School Program Improves Adolescents’ Knowledge of Responsible Medicine Use
- Obese Peers’ Influence on Students’ BMI: Heterogeneity in Race and Sex
- Influence of Lifestyle Behaviors and Social Support on Depressive Symptoms
- Use of Resources for Health Promoting Schools in Rural Nova Scotia
- Modifying School Meal Entrées to Improve Child Legume Intake
- Skateboarding Policies on College Campuses in the United States: A Look Toward Promoting Use of Active Transportation
- Associations among Sleep, Diet, Quality of Life, and Subjective Health
- School Hours Lost Due to Acute/Unplanned Dental Care
- Sexual Knowledge, Attitudes, and Behaviors of Youth Living in Group Homes
- Active School Transportation is an Investment in School Health
- Healthcare Cost Savings over a One-year Period for SilverSneakers Group Exercise Participants
- Impact of An Intervention on Teenage Oral Sex and Dual Contraceptive Use
- Parent Knowledge and Child Success in a Healthy Eating and Physical Activity Program
- Evaluation of Dental Hygiene Health Policy Connecticut Code Section 20-126l
- Is it Feasible to Use Students’ Self-reported Step Data in a Local School Policy Process?
- Process Evaluation of FoodMASTER Middle Grades: An Integrative Approach to Nutrition Education in the Science Classroom
- Health and Exercise-related Predictors of Distance-tracking App Usage
- Teachers’ Attitudes toward Youth Suicide and its Relationship with Their Own Quality of Life
- Patterns of Poor Health among Junior and Senior High School Students in Sweden
- Promoting Sexual Health: Sexuality and Gender/Women’s Studies Courses in US Higher Education
- How Does Knowledge of Influenza Reduce Flu-like Illness in High Schools?
- Acceptance of a Mushroom-soy-beef Blended Burger among School-aged Children
- School District Implementation and Teacher Needs for Quality Nutrition Education
- Effects of a School-based Intervention on Middle School Children’s Daily Food and Beverage Intake
You may wish to develop a Press Release to market your Published Research in Health Behavior Policy Review.